These squares have a creamy texture and suit vegans and those with a dairy intolerance that love a good cheesecake. Leftovers can be frozen, which is a bonus.
Here is a summer treat to cool you down as the temperature soars! Great for the kids. No artificial colours and preservatives.
Easy nutritious dessert – healthy & enjoyable.
Craving something sweet. Here is a healthy version of Nutella. See tips on Satisfying Your Sweet Tooth for more information.
- 1 cup hazelnuts, soaked 2hrs prior
- 4 Tbs raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar, maple syrup, raw honey or rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- Blend hazlenuts in high powered blender or food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine until smooth.
- Serve with fresh strawberries, sliced banana and shredded coconut.
Delicious and quick dessert!
Pears are amazing in winter and cook up so well for a delicious yet healthy dessert. Team it with coconut cream for some dairy free indulgence.