Perfect for quick breakfast, luch or dinner – with great anti-inflammatory kick.
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk or ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Himalayan salt, ground pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients (except coconut oil) and beat well.
- Melt coconut oil in small frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour in mixture and cook. Flip when browned on first side and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Turn heat off and let omelette sit for 1 minute.
- Serve with your favourite extras on top – resh spinach, avocado, diced tomato, red onion, pesto…