Great fast meal to have in the tool kit that will tick all the boxes. Breakfast, quick dinner, impromptu lunch!
- 3 free-range eggs
- 1 handful kale or baby spinach
- 1/2 bunch broccolini
- 1/2 tomato, finely diced
- 2 button mushrooms, chopped
- coconut oil
- 30g goat’s feta
- 1/2 avocado
- sea salt and pepper
- Beat eggs and combine with chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
- Pour mix into lightly oiled frypan and cook until eggs are to your liking.
- Sprinkle feta on one half of the omelette and gently fold in half.
- Cook for a further minute or two.
- Serve with avocado and salt and pepper to taste.