Great gluten free meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Easy to prepare.
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin seeds
- 1/2 can chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 red capscium, finely chopped
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 tbsp crmbled goat’s cheese
- fresh herbs, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat oil in medium sized oven proof frying pan. Add diced onion and minced garlic and stir for 1 minute or until softened and fragrant.
- Add smoked paprika, sea salt, chilli powder, ground coriander and ground cumin and cook, stirring frequently, for another minute.
- Add diced capsicum and continue to cook until soft, roughly 2 minutes.
- Pour chopped tomatoes in pan and stir for approx 5 minutes, until saucy and aromatic.
- Use a spoon to create two wells in the mixture then carefully break an egg into each hole.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with crumbled goat’s cheese and fresh herbs, and serve immediately.
If if love it share it.