Naturopath Mornington Peninsula
My services assist people of any age with any number of health concerns.
Naturopath Mornington Peninsula – Spots, rashes, depression, sleeplessness, excess weight, not enough weight – you name it, I see it!
As a naturopath, my aim is to assess your situation, create an amazing program for you and top that off with great guidance and inspiring tools to transform you on your path to wellness.
How Naturopathic medicine can help you
Naturopathic medicine is safe and effective for acute and chronic health conditions in all age groups. Integrative Naturopaths commonly treat:
- Fatigue and Low Energy
- Digestive problems including IBS, constipation, reflux, infections, SIBO, dysbiosis
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Mental Health including Anxiety, Depression and mood problems
- Autoimmune diseases including Thyroid, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, MS, Lichen Planus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight and dietary issues
- Reproductive hormone and fertility concerns including PMS, Endometriosis, PCOS, Menopause, Libido, prostate problems
- Stress and fatigue issues
- Skin complaints
- Sleep Issues
- Infections including bacterial, viral, Glandular Fever, Shingles, Herpes
- Health check-ups
- Babies and children’s health issues
- Pain conditions
- Anti-ageing support
- Integrative oncology support for conventional cancer treatments
These are some of the services and tests I provide:
This test enables you to find out on the spot how your thyroid is performing at that particular point in time. Initially, ideally packaged up in a thyroid screening appointment for first assessment and formation of a treatment plan. Then as an ongoing assessment tool to measure the progress and success of your treatment plan and dosing of medication.
Thyroflex test $60.
Read more detailed information about thyroid testing here
Food intolerance testing
food intolerance is a ‘chemical’ reaction or digestive system response, not an immune response (as with an allergy). Surprisingly common and rarely life threatening, food sensitivity can cause headaches, breathing problems, palpitations, nervousness, diarrhea, itchy skin, depression or behavioural problems in children. The IgG Food Sensitivity testing I use is interpreted in relation to a case history and other test results, and is an efficient and reliable method for diagnosing individuals with adverse reactions to food.
(depending on what is required.)
Body composition testing
Knowing your body composition is useful if you are trying to lose weight, put on muscle mass or improve your sporting performance. I use a machine that passes a low voltage electrical current through your body – safe and painless! It gives me information on how much muscle and fat you have in your body and helps me monitor your cellular health and energy levels. From this information I can write a program that will help improve your vitality and energy.
Price: $60 (included in a consultation)
zinc deficiency is almost endemic in our society and is associated with a range of health issues such as allergies, arthritis, diabetes, eating disorders, depression, insomnia, eczema, hair loss, delayed wound healing and behavioural disorders. Assessing zinc levels can be difficult, as much of the body’s zinc stores are in the bones. Blood, sweat, hair and white blood cell analysis is expensive and time consuming. The Zinc Taste Test however, is a quick, cost-effective and reliable clinical test that determines a client’s requirement for zinc. The oral test can easily be re-taken after a month of supplementation to reassess levels. Zinc makes things happen in our body so it needs to be at the right levels so you can function correctly.
Price: Free with consultations.
In Clinic & Functional Pathology testing helps us find out what’s really going on
In some cases, we need more information about what is happening inside you and generalised and functional pathology testing are tools I use as a naturopath & pharmacist.
These tests help me to understand what functional, biochemical, nutritional, digestive, immune and hormonal changes can be influencing or affecting your health. This information is then utilised when developing your treatment plan.
We offer a range of tests including
- Full and Comprehensive Blood Testing
- Food Allergy and Intolerance Testing
- Male or Female Hormone Testing
- Adrenal Function Testing
- Immune Testing
- Inflammatory Markers Testing
- Liver Function and Detoxification Testing
- Thyroid Function Testing
- Autoimmune Testing
- Pyroles, MTHFR and Epigenetics
For more information on how we can help you with functional pathology testing please contact me.
Herbal & Vitamin Dispensary of high quality to help you
Feeling Great Dispensary is stocked with high quality prescription-only pharmaceutical-grade natural medicines including:
- Herbal medicines in liquid, tablet and powder form
- Nutritional supplements including highest quality vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, fish oils and nutraceuticals
- Protein powders
- Electrolyte formulas
- Body care products
- Compounded natural creams