Mouth watering tweek on your standard taco. Can use any type of fish, prawns or calamari.
- 4 x skinless salmon fillets or fish or seafood of choice
- 1 tsp chipotle or chilli powder
- 1 tsp taco spice or oregano (1 part), paprika (1 part), cumin (2 parts), salt, pepper
- 150g yoghurt or coconut yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
8 cherry tomato, quartered
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 mangoes, chopped
- handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, zest & juice
- lime wedges to serve
- 6 x soft tacos or hard tacos (gluten free)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C and line tray with baking paper.
2. Mix the chipotle/chilli spice and taco spice in a small bowl.
3. Rub the salmon with the spices and drizzle with olive oil
4. Cook salmon in oven for 10 – 12 mins until cooked through.
5. Mix the yogurt, garlic and lime zest together in a bowl & season to taste.
6. In bowl, combine the avocados, red onion, tomatoes & mango.
7. Add lime juice, season and mix through the coriander
8. Warm the taco shells in the oven for 1 minute.
9. Flake the salmon and serve with the tacos, avocado salsa, yogurt and lime wedges.
If you like it, share it.