Am always hearing from clients who say “I know I should be eating more fish!”. Well here is a little bit of inspiration for you. One fish or seafood meal once a week can be a great start to getting into healthy habits.
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped lemongrass
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped (or 2 teaspoons grated lime rind)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 4 fresh red chillies, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl except salmon.
- Heat lightly oiled fry pan, cook salmon until browned on both sides.
- Transfer salmon to oven tray, spread spice mixture over one side of salmon.
- Bake in oven at 200 deg C for 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables or salad.
If you like share it.