Love this seafood broth for an easy & delicious meal.
- 1 L cold water
- 1 Tbsp yellow miso paste
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 100g mung bean vermicilli noodles
- 2 handfuls baby pak choy, washed and leaves separated
- 150g fresh tiger prawns, shelled, deveined, cleaned, tail on
- 100g calamari, sliced
- 100g mussels, cleaned and de-bearded (discard any shells that are broken , or open and do not close when tapped sharply on bench)
- 2 Tbsp rice wine or dry sherry or umami or 1 tbs concentrated liquid vegetable stock
- 2 tsp tamari
- 2 pinch ground white pepper
- 2 handful coriander, chopped to garnish
- Pour water into wok and bring to boil. Add miso paste and ginger and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add mung bean vermicilli, pak choy and seafood, and cook for 2-3 minutes until the shells have opened. Discard any mussels that remain closed.
- Season with rice wine, tamari, salt and white pepper.
- Transfer to a warmed, deep bowl, garnish with coriander and eat immediately.
If you like it, share it.