So quick and easy to prepare. Great quality protein. And so delicious!
- 4 x 200g snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- juice & finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 180deg C (350deg F)
- Pat fish dry with paper towel. Brush with the oil and season with pepper.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients to a loose paste.
- Spread paste evenly over the top of the fish. Seal baking dish with foil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked – when cooked, the flesh will flake away easily when pressed with a fork.
- Serve with roasted or steamed vegetables or a salad.