This is a really quick and tasty dressing to rev up those the taste buds when you throw a salad together on the run. Great with chicken.
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 125ml extra virgin olive oil
- Optional: 1-2 anchovy fillets (use less added salt)
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in food processor or blender and process until well combined.
- With motor running, slowly pour in the oil and process until the dressing thickens and the herbs are finely chopped.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Tip: I often find it is even more flavoursome the next day.