Fabulous paleo style breakfast. Alkalising, dairy-free, gluten-free and tastes amazing. Will keep you going for hours.
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 bunch kale torn/shredded or asian greens
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 8 large button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado mashed
- salt & pepper
- In a large frying pan on medium hea, melt ghee and add shallots and spices.
- Cook until shallots are soft. Add kale and zucchini. Cook and stir for approx 10 minutes. You want the kale to be really soft so it takes good.
- Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, add baby spinach, take off the heat and stir through.
- Meanwhile poach your eggs.
- Divide greens into 2 bowls, top with poached eggs and a spoonful of mashed avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy.
If you love it share it.