Here is the hit list!!!
Give them away, bin them….whatever it takes.
Just get them out of the house.
And don’t rebuy them when you are out.
Foods NOT to eat when trying to lose weight…
- Fried foods
- Fast Foods
- Table sugar
- Plain Jam
- Salted or Smoked nuts
- Chocolate Fudge
- Mint Sweets
- Sweet Pickles
- Corn syrup
- Breads & Pastas made with white flour
- Soft drink such as Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, etc.
- All baked goods made with white flour
- Canned fruits w/added sugar
- Alcohol – it can slow your metabolism down by 73%
- Potato chips
Whole potatoes are healthy and filling, but french fries and potato chips are not. They are very high in calories, and it’s easy to eat way too many of them.
One study even found that potato chips may contribute to more weight gain per serving than any other food (5).
- Buttered or Flavoured Popcorn
- Ice cream
- All desserts
- Artificial sweeteners like Nutrasweet, Equal, Sweet N Low, Sweet Twin, Sugar Twin, Splenda.
Are you having trouble ridding junk food? Is it making you feel blurhh? Get in touch with me today!