Super easy, grain, nut and dairy free and they taste delicious! Who would have thought….lol!
Having ripe bananas and keeping the egg to banana ratio 1:1 is vital for success. And if you keep them small they won’t break apart.
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Ghee or coconut oil
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Whisk the eggs & mash the bananas separately then combine. Now add all the other ingredients.
- Melt ghee or coconut oil in a hot pan.
- Pour enough batter into the pan to make small pancakes and cook until bubbles start to appear in the batter.
- Flip pancakes over and cook other side, until golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of toppings – maple syrup, lemon juice, berries, coconut flakes.
If you like it, share it.