If you love curries, you’ll love this quick and easy, fragrant fish curry. It’s rich in protein, healthy fats and flavour. Serve it with a big green salad or stir-fried or steamed vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 600g fish, firm white flesh, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Fresh parsley, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Place tandoori paste, coconut milk and garlic in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add fish to bowl and stir through to cover all fish pieces in the sauce.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Add fish and sauce to the pan. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley, lemon wedges and big green salad or steamed or stirfried veggies. Enjoy!
If you love it share it.