This is a healthy option for lunch boxes. It is dairy and gluten free, but tastes great!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 Tbs coconut oil
- 3/4 cup soaked dates
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour (if don’t have add extra 2 Tbsp almond meal)
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix eggs, coconut milk, soaked dates, vanilla in a food processor.
- Pulse in almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut and salt.
- Transfer ingredients into an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 min.
- Cool for 30 mins, then refrigerate. Serve chilled