A healthy version using rice stick noodles . I tend to find the kids love this one.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 500g chicken or beef mince (mince your own if possible)
- 1 medium brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 celery stalks, sliced thinly
- 150g mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup (80mL) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon tamari
- 225g rice stick noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup sliced green beans
- 1/2 wombok cabbage, shredded coarsely
- Heat oil in wok. Stir fry mince, onion, garlic until browned.
- Add curry powder, stir fry for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add carrot, celery, mushrooms. Stir fry until vegetables soften.
- Add stock, sauces and noodles and stir fry until all combined and bring to the boil.
- Add peas, beans and cabbage. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered tossing occasionally for 5 minutes or until vegetables are just soft.