- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- ½ cup spring onions, finely sliced
- 400g chicken breast, diced
- 200g prawns, peeled
- 200g green beans, topped and cut in half
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked (or brown rice)
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock, if needed
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 fresh lime
- 2 eggs
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add chilli and spring onions, stirring until fragrant. Add the garlic, ginger and tamari.
- Add chicken and cook until light brown. Add prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add green beans and quinoa, stir through, add stock if moisture is needed.
- Toss in bean sprouts and pepitas and squeeze of lime juice, cook until chicken and prawns are cooked through.
- Finish off with coriander stirred through just at the end.
- In a separate pan fry eggs in coconut oil. Spoon nasi goreng into bowls and top with fried egg.
If you love it share it.