This is an amazingly simple yet health dip to whip up and tastes yum. No preservatives which is great!
- 1 clove garlic
- 100g sundried or semi-sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 120g unsalted cashews
- 20g olive or macadamia nut oil
- 20g apple cider vinegar
- 30g parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- Place all the ingredients into food processor, high speed blender or thermomix (Turbo/ 1 second/ 5 times) until chunky but blended consistency is achieved.
- Serve with seed crackers or raw vegetables.
- Keeps for 3 days in the fridge in airtight container.
Do you have any favourite dip recipes you would like to share?