Berry-licious sparkling gut friendly cocktail to spice up your Christmas festivities. Drink as many as you like. Your gut will love you for it. Kids can join in as well.
Not sure what kombucha is? It’s a sparkling fermented tea beverage that is probiotic rich. It’s bubbly like champagne and soft drinks from the fermentation process, but is light on the calories and loaded with nutrients and health benefits.
Give it a try. Make up your own. Post up the recipe by commenting below.
- 8 sprigs of fresh mint, pick off leaves
- 1-2 fresh limes, juiced
- 1 punnet fresh blueberries or raspberries or strawberries or get all 3 (mix it up a little)
- 1.5 litres ginger kombucha
- Crushed ice
- In 4 tall glasses or a jug muddle mint and berries.
- Add lime juice and ice and pour over kombucha
If you like it share it.