Fantastic way to refuel for a weekend brunch or lunch recipe. So simple and quick. You can make twice the quantity of fritters and freeze in portion sizes for a work lunch with a side salad.
- 1 cup grated beetroot
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated sweet potato
- 2 Tablespoons flour (your choice – gluten free, coconut, etc)
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper, to season
- 2 Tablespoons coconut or rice bran oil, for cooking
- 1 large avocado, pureed
- 10 baby tomatoes, halved
- mixed lettuce
- 1 handful silvered almonds
- 1 handful traditional boccini cheese, ripped in quarters
- dressing – equal quantities balsamic glaze & macadamia oil
- Heat frypan over low to medium heat.
- Combine grated vegetables in bowl, mix well.
- Add egg, salt & pepper, then flour. Combine well. Add another egg if needed to adhere the mixture together
- Add coconut or rice brain oil to frypan.
- Form patties with hands & add to frypan. Brown & cook through.
- Let cool slightly then serve with avocado puree swirled under & around the fritters. Layer with mixed salad leaves, baby tomatoes, boccini & silvered almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Enjoy.
If you love it share it.