So simple and so delicious. I often cook the beetroot the night before while I am doing dinner. So it becomes even simplier.
- 2 bunches baby beetroot, trimmed
- 55g (1/2 cup) walnut halves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 bunches rocket leaves
- 80g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Use a fork to prick beetroot. Place on a baking tray and bake for 45 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool. Peel and halve.
- Combine the rocket and beetroot in a serving bowl. Top with goat’s cheese and walnuts. Combine oil and vinegar in a jug and drizzle over the salad.