Here is a quick and easy cake that is gluten and dairy free. Great for a school lunch book or a treat.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/3 cups almond meal
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (NB: If you don’t have coconut & brown rice flour, use 2 cups of almond meal)
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup dates (soaked and softened)
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup rice milk
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup nuts (LSA, walnut, cashew, pepitas whatever you prefer!)
- 2 tsp baking powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place banana, coconut oil and softened dates into food processor.
3. Crush nuts in food processor until desired texture (I like prefer them crunchy).
4. Mix everything together and bake in oven for 30-45min.