The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is a little bit of “extra”….Anthony Robbins
3 Keys to Creating An Extraordinary Life
We’ve all seen those people that grab life by the horns and realise their most cherished desires. You may have even experienced a similar joy occasionally, if not consistently. But were unconscious of how you did it.
The details of what we really want will differ from person to person (joy, love, passion, fulfilment and so on), but we are all after a quality of life that makes us feel alive. This is not dependent on the economy or any other outside factor. What’s most important is living life on your terms.
A successful life for most people is based on 2 factors –
1. Achievement – ability to turn dreams into reality or produce a certain result.
2. Fulfilment – ability to find joy in the process of whatever life brings and to understand and appreciate our lives at the deepest level.
So Achievement is the destination, and Fulfilment encompasses the meaningful experiences along the way.
Here are the 3 Keys to Creating an Extraordinary Life-
1. GET FOCUSED AND CLEAR
- Get a clear and compelling vison.
- Have strong reasons to follow through
- Have total honesty about where you are
2. GET THE BEST TOOLS/ MAP/ COACHING FOR RESULTS
- Model others who have already achieved the ideal result.
- Get a proven map: step-by-step plan that moves you to take consistent action.
- Measure your progress.
- Have a coach, mentor or someone you respect hold you accountable.
3. UNLOCK, ALIGN AND INTEGRATE
- Ask yourself: What beliefs, goals or values may be in conflict?
- Re-align your psychology so you naturally take action in the direction you desire most.
- Celebrate your achievements and pay it forward.
How extraordinary is your life?
Would love to hear your comments. Just add them below.